Tuscany, a land of quiet coves and wild mountains, sleepy towns
and dynamic cities. There's a lot going on, and it's very easy to miss
out on something spectacular.... Unless you're well informed. You'll find all
sorts of information and advice here, including:
- Goings On: Shows, concerts and
- Trails: More detailed information on
specific places and events;
- Itineraries: Explore the world's most
beautiful towns and countryside;
- Where to stay: Selected Hotels and
Pensioni throughout the region;
Reviews: From your Webweaver...
- Culture: Thousands of years of
history are hidden in those hills (sometimes literally);
- Food & Wine: Find out about one
of the world's great cuisines...
- Art and Museums: Italy has half the
world's Art, and much of it is in Tuscany;
- The Slide Show: Pictures taken
- Organized tourism: If you're looking
for lessons, or something more structured....
- Practicalities: Advice on getting to,
and living in, the Land of The Gods.
- Send a card! Views from the Land of the
Gods (and elsewhere).
- WHAT'S NEW.
Questions or comments? Please contact