Goings On, of course - updated
every time we hear of something new.
Liberty: The Italian
equivalent of the Belle Epoque. There isn't much in Florence but it is quite
Food & Wine:
- Cognac: It's the perfect way to
close an elegant meal, and also an excellent base for mixed drinks.
- Il Vino Nobile: Montepulciano's
Noble Red Wine
- Trekking Urbano: Siena has
organized several beautiful day hikes through the prettier and less known parts
of town. A fascinating concept that one could also export elsewhere.
- A Tu per Tu con il Grande Blu:
Genova's Acquarium is the largest in Europe.
- The Artisan's Quarter: An
idea of what you'll find as you explore Florence's Oltrarno.
- Lucca: A quick overiview of
Tuscany's least-known jewel.
To return to this page after visiting a page, simply click the
Back button of your browser.